Most commonly used sizes of industrial wire cloth specifications selected for general purpose work.
Square Mesh Bolting Cloth
Stainless steel mesh woven in plain weave construction using small wire diameter, thus providing a high percentage open area.
- Type - Square mesh, Hardware cloth, Bolting cloth, Filter cloth
- Mesh - Number of openings per inch, or measurement from center of wire to center of wire
- Weave - Standard or Dutch
- Wire Diameter - In decimals, first warp then shute if different sizes
- Alloy - Multiple alloys available
- Dimensions - Length and Width
- Special Treatments - Special crimps, Calendaring, or Selvage
- Intended Use - Include operating temperatures, corrosive agents, or other factors that could impact use