Reverse Dutch Weave
A product in which the larger count of wires is found in the warp and the smaller count in the shute, thus reversing the method used in plain and twilled dutch weaves.
Plain Dutch Weave
Primarily used as a filter cloth. The openings slant diagonally through the cloth and cannot be seen by looking directly at the cloth. This weave has a coarser mesh and wire in the warp direction and a finer mesh and wire in the shute direction, giving a very compact, firm mesh with great strength.
Twilled Dutch Weave
Offers higher strength than regular dutch weaves. It packs even more wires in a given area. Generally, this weave has finer mesh counts and lower flow than regular dutch weaves and can be made to filter particles as fine as 2 microns in diameter.
- Size of Opening - Clear opening or center to center
- Wire Diameter - From 0.063" to 0.375"
- Alloy - Multiple alloys available
- Piece Size - Up to 72" wide and 240" long
- Quantity of Pieces - Total production amount
- Edge Requirements - Random tails, Flush edge trimmed, Equal tails