30- Micron Broad Weave Wire Mesh
To produce a 30-micron mesh in Broad weave, there are 200 warp wires and 600 shute wires. The shute wires of the broad mesh are arranged more loosely than the twilled weave. It can support a much higher flow rate, especially when using stainless steel, with low pressure loss and good regeneration with easy cleaning, but it has somewhat lower retention accuracy.
30 Micron Mesh
- 200 Warp x 600 Shute wires per inch (double warp wires)
- Wire Diameter Warp: 0.002 in. (0.058 mm)
- Wire Diameter Shute: 0.002 in. (0.046 mm)
- Porosity: 58%
- Overall Thickness: 0.006 in. (0.16 mm)
- Weight 0.10 lbs./ft2 (0.49 kg./m2)
Why Gerard Daniel? Gerard Daniel is the micron mesh manufacturer and supplier with the broadest inventory in North America. And we often sell to other major companies for resale. But when you buy direct you get to take advantage of our sales engineers’ knowledge for your application.
- Stainless Types: 304 (standard), 304L, 316, 316L, 321, 347, 430
- C1008 Low Carbon Steel
- Monel Alloy 400
- Inconel Alloy 600 or 601
- Nickel Alloy 200
- Nichrome 60% Nickel Alloy
- Inconel Alloy 800
Standard mesh roll widths are 36”, 48”, 60”, and 72”; however, we can provide your mesh in the width you require, down to a width of ¼”.
We can also offer:
- Slit and sheared cut pieces to size
- Laser cutting for curved shapes
- Stamped & formed parts
- Heat treating, cleaning, and coating
- Welding and other manufacturing processes
Other types of wire mesh to consider:
Dutch Weave Wire Mesh has good strength and cleanability but if you need other characteristics select 30 micron mesh in one of these other weaves:
- 30 micron Twill-Dutch-Weave Wire Mesh: For tight weave and high filtration accuracy
- 30 micron Reverse Dutch Twilled Mesh: For less stress resistance but easier forming
Talk to a sales engineer about the best option for your application or submit an RFQ.
See all micron sizes in broad weave wire mesh.