100 Micron Reverse Dutch Twilled Weave
Reverse Dutch Twilled 100 Micron filter mesh has excellent particle retention due to the twilled weave pattern. This pattern does not hold up to pressure well, however the twilled pattern and the smaller diameters mean the wire is not as physically stressed and it is easier to work with and form.
- 228 x 36 (Warp x Chute) wires per inch
- Wire Diameter Warp: 0.007 in. (0.190 mm)
- Wire Diameter Chute: 0.011 in. (0.280 mm)
- Porosity: 47%
- Overall Thickness: 0.026 in. (0.66 mm)
- Weight: 0.56 lbs./ft2 (2.71 kg./m2)
Metal Selections Available:
- Stainless Types: 304 (standard), 304L, 316, 316L, 321, 347, 430
- C1008 Low Carbon Steel
- Monel Alloy 400
- Inconel Alloy 600 or 601
- Nickel Alloy 200
- Nichrome 60% Nickel Alloy
- Inconel Alloy 800
Standard mesh roll widths are 36”, 48”, 60”, and 72”, however, we can provide your mesh in the width you require, down to a width of ¼”. We can also provide individual parts cut to size.
We can also offer:
- Laser cutting for curved shapes
- Stamped & formed parts
- Heat treating, cleaning, and coating
- Welding and other manufacturing processes
Other weave types to consider:
Reverse Twilled Dutch Weave Wire Mesh has excellent filtration and is easily formed but has less stress resistance. However, if you need other characteristics select 100 micron mesh in one of these other weaves:
- 100 micron Dutch Weave Wire Mesh: For good strength and cleanability
- 100 micron Twill-Dutch-Weave Wire Mesh: For tight weave and has high filtration accuracy.
- 100 micron Reverse Dutch Weave Wire Mesh: For a stronger weave at higher pressure
Why Gerard Daniel?
Gerard Daniel is a leading micron mesh manufacturer and supplier, holding one of the largest inventories in the world. Our quality is second to none – since we use much of our own wire mesh in our filtration and separation component assembly, we know what good quality is. Our Engineers work together with OEM and Tier 1 suppliers developing solutions with them, and we also supply distributors and other large micron mesh users.
Talk to a Sales Engineer about the best option for your application or Submit an RFQ.
See all the mesh sizes in Reverse Twilled Dutch Weave Wire Mesh.