30-Micron Reverse Dutch Weave Wire Mesh
30 Micron Wire Mesh in a Reverse Dutch weave is thicker in depth and stronger than Plain Dutch weave. It will withstand very high differential pressures, which is especially important at smaller micron meshes. 30 Microns is sometimes used in fuel filters for gas pumps or in finer grades of pleated oil filters.
30 Micron Wire Mesh
- 625×104 Warp x Shute wires per inch
- Wire Diameter Warp: 0.002 in. (0.042 mm)
- Wire Diameter Shute: 0.006 in. (0.150 mm)
- Porosity: 55%
- Overall Thickness: 0.009 in. (0.24 mm)
- Weight 0.18 lbs./ft2 (.87 kg./m2)
Why Gerard Daniel? Gerard Daniel is the micron mesh manufacturer and supplier with the broadest inventory in North America. And we often sell to other major companies for resale.
But when you buy direct you get to take advantage of our sales engineers’ knowledge for your application.
- Stainless Types: 304 (standard), 304L, 316, 316L, 321, 347, 430
- C1008 Low Carbon Steel
- Monel Alloy 400
- Inconel Alloy 600 or 601
- Nickel Alloy 200
- Nichrome 60% Nickel Alloy
- Inconel Alloy 800
Standard mesh roll widths are 36”, 48”, 60”, and 72”; however, we can provide your wire mesh in the width you require, down to a width of ¼”.
We can also offer
- Slit and sheared cut pieces to size
- Laser cutting for curved shapes
- Stamped & formed parts
- Heat treating, cleaning and coating
- Welding and other manufacturing processes
er weave types to consider:
30 micron Reverse-Dutch Weave Wire Mesh has a stronger weave at higher pressure but if you need other characteristics, select 30 micron mesh in one of these other weaves:
- 30 micron Twill-Dutch-Weave Wire Mesh: For tight weave and high filtration accuracy
- 30 micron Broad Weave Mesh: For much higher flow rates but somewhat lower retention accuracy
Talk to a sales engineer about the best option for your application or submit an RFQ.
See all micron mesh sizes in reverse dutch weave wire mesh.