30- Micron Twilled Dutch Weave Wire Mesh
To produce a 30 micron mesh screen with Twilled Dutch Micron Mesh, there are 110 warp wires and 850 shute wires. The smaller diameter of the shute wires mean that this weave is tight and has high filtration accuracy. 30 Microns is sometimes used in fuel filters for gas pumps or in finer grades of pleated oil filters.
30 Micron Mesh Screen
- 110×850 Warp x Shute wires per inch
- Wire Diameter Warp: 0.004 in. (0.090 mm)
- Wire Diameter Shute: 0.003 in. (0.065 mm)
- Porosity: 42%
- Overall Thickness: 0.009 in. (0.24 mm)
- Weight: 0.23 lbs./ft2 (1.12 kg./m2)
Why Gerard Daniel? Gerard Daniel is the micron mesh manufacturer and supplier with the broadest inventory in North America. And we often sell to other major companies for resale.
But when you buy direct you get to take advantage of our sales engineers’ knowledge for your application.
- Stainless Types: 304 (standard), 304L, 316, 316L, 321, 347, 430
- C1008 Low Carbon Steel
- Monel Alloy 400
- Inconel Alloy 600 or 601
- Nickel Alloy 200
- Nichrome 60% Nickel Alloy
- Inconel Alloy 800
Standard mesh screen roll widths are 36”, 48”, 60”, and 72”; however, we can provide your mesh in the width you require, down to a width of ¼”.
We can also offer:
- Slit and sheared cut pieces to size
- Laser cutting for curved shapes
- Stamped & formed parts
- Heat treating, cleaning and coating
- Welding and other manufacturing processes
Other Weave Types to Consider:
Dutch Twilled Weave Wire Mesh has a tight weave and has high filtration accuracy, but if you need other characteristics, select 30-micron mesh in one of these other weaves:
- 30-micron Broad Weave Wire Mesh: For much higher flow rates but somewhat lower retention accuracy
- 30-micron Reverse Dutch Weave Wire Mesh: For a stronger weave at higher pressures
Talk to a sales engineer about the best option for your application or submit an RFQ.
See all micron mesh sizes in twilled dutch weave wire mesh.