15 years ago most of today's welded mesh applications would have been woven. By welding the wires together at the intersections, instead of weaving them, the material will hold it's shape without supports allowing shearing, rolling, and framing to be done with relative ease.
- Size of Opening - Clear opening or center to center
- Wire Diameter - From 0.063" to 0.375"
- Alloy - Multiple alloys available
- Piece Size - Up to 72" wide and 240" long
- Quantity of Pieces - Total production amount
- Edge Requirements - Random tails, Flush edge trimmed, Equal tails