100 Micron Reverse Dutch Weave
100 Micron Wire Mesh in a Reverse Dutch weave is thicker in depth and stronger than Plain Dutch weave. It will withstand very high differential pressures. Standard mesh roll widths are 36”, 48”, 60”, and 72”, however, we can provide your wire mesh in the width you require, down to a width of ¼”. We can also provide individual parts cut to size.
- 175 x 45 (Warp x Chute) wires per inch
- Wire Diameter Warp: 0.006 in. (0.150 mm)
- Wire Diameter Chute: 0.013 in. (0.320 mm)
- Porosity: 56%
- Overall Thickness: 0.024 in. (0.62 mm)
- Weight: 0.44 lbs./ft2 (2.16 kg./m2)
Metal Selections Available:
- Stainless Types: 304 (standard), 304L, 316, 316L, 321, 347, 430
- C1008 Low Carbon Steel
- Monel Alloy 400
- Inconel Alloy 600 or 601
- Nickel Alloy 200
- Nichrome 60% Nickel Alloy
- Inconel Alloy 800
Standard mesh roll widths are 36”, 48”, 60”, and 72”, however, we can provide your wire mesh in the width you require, down to a width of ¼”. We can also provide individual parts cut to size.
We can also offer:
- Laser cutting for curved shapes
- Stamped & formed parts
- Heat treating, cleaning, and coating
- Welding and other manufacturing processes
Other Weave Types to Consider:
100 micron Reverse-Dutch Weave Wire Mesh has a stronger weave at higher pressure but if you need other characteristics select 100 micron mesh in one of these other weaves:
- 100 micron Dutch Weave Wire Mesh: For good strength and cleanability
- 100 micron Twill-Dutch-Weave Wire Mesh: For tight weave and has high filtration accuracy.
- 100 micron Reverse Dutch Twilled Mesh: For less stress resistance but easier forming
Why Gerard Daniel?
Gerard Daniel is a leading micron mesh manufacturer and supplier, holding one of the largest inventories in the world. Our quality is second to none – since we use much of our own wire mesh in our filtration and separation component assembly, we know what good quality is. Our Engineers work together with OEM and Tier 1 suppliers developing solutions with them, and we also supply distributors and other large micron mesh users.
Talk to a Sales Engineer about the best option for your application or Submit an RFQ.
See all micron mesh sizes in reverse dutch weave wire mesh