100 Micron Dutch Weave
To produce a 100-micron mesh in Dutch weave, there are 24 warp wires and 125 chute wires. The thicker warp wires make it easier to weld but make the mesh stiffer and harder to form or pleat.
This mesh type has good strength and is filtration dirt is easily removed.
- 24 x 125 (Warp x Chute) wires per inch (double warp wires)
- Wire Diameter Warp: 0.010 in. (0.250 mm)
- Wire Diameter Chute: 0.009 in. (0.230 mm)
- Porosity: 45%
- Overall Thickness: 0.026 in. (0.65 mm)
- Weight: 0.50 lbs./ft2 (2.44 kg./m2)
Metal Selections Available:
- Stainless Types: 304 (standard), 304L, 316, 316L, 321, 347, 430
- C1008 Low Carbon Steel
- Monel Alloy 400
- Inconel Alloy 600 or 601
- Nickel Alloy 200
- Nichrome 60% Nickel Alloy
- Inconel Alloy 800
Standard mesh roll widths are 36”, 48”, 60”, and 72”, however, we can slit your mesh in the width you require, down to a width of ¼”. We can also provide individual parts cut to size.
We can also offer:
- Laser cutting for curved shapes
- Stamped & formed parts
- Heat treating, cleaning, and coating
- Welding and other manufacturing processes
Other Weave Types to Consider:
Dutch Weave Wire Mesh has good strength and cleanability but if you need other characteristics select 100 micron mesh in one of these other weaves:
- 100 micron Reverse-Dutch Weave Wire Mesh: For tight weave and high filtration accuracy.
- 100 micron Twill-Dutch-Weave Wire Mesh: For a stronger weave at higher pressure.
- 100 micron Reverse Dutch Twilled Mesh: For less stress resistance but easier forming.
Why Gerard Daniel?
Gerard Daniel is a leading micron mesh manufacturer and supplier, holding one of the largest inventories in the world. Our quality is second to none – since we use much of our own wire mesh in our filtration and separation component assembly, we know what good quality is. Our Engineers work together with OEM and Tier 1 suppliers developing solutions with them, and we also supply distributors and other large micron mesh users.
Talk to a Sales Engineer about the best option for your application or Submit an RFQ.
See all micron mesh sizes in Dutch weave wire mesh.